This is a classic old-fashioned quick & easy peanut butter cookies recipe with a twist – NO SUGAR added. That makes it baby-friendly and super healthy. With just 3-ingredients, these cookies are easy to make from scratch and are absolutely delicious.
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Oats – 1/4 cup
- Coconut – 1/4 cup
- Add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Form small balls from the dough and lightly press down using a fork.
- Bake the cookie dough for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let it cool and then enjoy the delicious cookie.
- Add a spoon of honey or maple syrup for toddlers above 15 months.
- Use roasted & powdered oats for a smooth texture.