An easy and healthy recipe that is toddler friendly and can also be part of family meal. The recipe is rich in iron and loved by kids.
The pasta sauce is what makes the pasta tasty & creamier. This time I tried making the sauce along with the sauteed veggies and cooked pasta in instant pot which was quicker and cooked well. Added broccoli & spinach which are my girl’s favorite vegetables. You can try adding more veggies making it more healthy if your little one likes. The recipe is easy & healthy for kids and prepared in less than 20 mins. Lets jump to the recipe without waiting.
- PREP TIME: 10 minutes
- COOK TIME: 15 minutes
- SERVES: 1 Toddler
- SUITABLE FROM: 12 months +
- Organic Wheat Pasta – 1 cup
- Tomato – 1/2 (pureed)
- Broccoli – 8-10 florets
- Spinach – handful
- Cream – 2 tsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oregano – 1/4 tsp
- Butter – to fry
- Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Cook pasta as per the instructions given behind the pack. I use instant pot to cook it quickly.
- In a frying pan, add butter and saute broccoli florets & spinach.
- Add tomato puree, milk & cream and mix well.
- Cook until it is creamy and then add cooked pasta to it.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, cheese and mix well.
- Creamy & Yummy pasta is ready to eat!
- Replace Milk with soy milk.
- Cream cheese with vegan cream cheese.
- Cream with coconut cream.
- Butter with olive oil or avocado oil.
Find more easy & healthy Pasta Recipes that are toddler friendly and can also make a great family meal.
I would love to know your experience & if you did try a substitute for any ingredient, do let me know on Instagram & Facebook. Tag me in your creation on IG using #schnoogleformoms & tag @schnoogle_for_moms.